Based in the heart of the South Shropshire Hills, near Shrewsbury, is where our story began!
How we started...
Farmers' son, Ed started making Cheese Nibbles to fill the quieter times with his catering company - Oak Apple Catering and this business has expanded from there.
From making a small number and selling to local farm shops to now, expanding rapidly with lots more pots and supplying farm shops, delis and garden centres up and down the Country!
Our cheese nibbles...
- Cheese Nibble & Chilton Liqueurs Gift Set We have combined our scrumptious Cheese Nibbles with our sister company Chilton Liqueurs to create the perfect gift!
- Chilli Sablés 120g The Chilli adds a slight kick to the nibbles making them ridiculously moreish!
- Pistachio Sablés 120g Tasty Parmesan with a subtle crunch of the Pistachios!
- Stilton & Almond Sablés Tasty Stilton with Almonds that add a bite to this moreish nibble!
- Sun-Dried Tomato Sables 120g
Meet the team...
Owner and founder of Cheese Nibbles, Ed also runs a catering business! After studying Politics at University he is also a Councillor for Shropshire Council.
His favourite Cheese Nibble is the Parmesan and Chilli one as it's versatile and flavoursome!
Sales & Marketing
Rachel has been working with Cheese Nibbles from the very beginning, she started off making them in the kitchen, and now focuses on selling them. She loves being at home, helping out on her family farm, and enjoys entertaining friends and family, of course serving up a Cheese Nibble or two! Her favourite flavour is Pistachio & Parmesan, with a glass of white wine-perfection!
What our customers say...
'Lovely range of flavours - very moreish!'
"It's amazing how much flavour you've managed to pack into these"
Excellent - so moreish! The best cheese biscuits I've ever had!