Terms and Conditions.
- Payment for goods will be made in advance by credit or debit card using Paypal. Ownership of the goods will not pass to the buyer until payment is made in full.
- All goods must be examined on receipt and any damage reported to us within three working days.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damage that may result from additional deliveries which may be made to other addresses, which are of course, beyond our control.
- Orders, which have been accepted, cannot be cancelled nor goods returned without prior consent. To cancel web orders please contact our sales team to obtain a full refund.
- Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, no responsibility can be accepted for delays in manufacture, strikes, accidents or delays in transit.
- We reserve the right to alter design and/or specification without prior notice.
Keep up to date... follow us on
OR sign up to our newsletter